Wednesday 12 August 2009

Thanks for Visiting: More content coming soon.

Hello visitor, and welcome to my history blog. I know that I have not been here of late, but if you have visited then thank you very much. I hope you like what is to come.

I have some plans for this blog, however, at the moment I am working on my thesis for my Masters degree. Fear not though as this blog will be back up and running soon enough, please bear with me a little longer.

Flavour of the past will be the first series of articles that I am hoping to post up. These will range from book reviews right up to me flexing my own historical muscles and bringing you my own little flavour of the past. For now this will mainly focus on the Tudor period, but this is only one theme of many that I would like to cover in this blog.

I hope that you enjoy what is to come. I am working on getting the first installment to you as soon as I can. Thank you for bearing with me, and thank you again for visiting.

Anna ^_^

No comments: